THE LORIMER SOCIETY
Kellie Castle, Fife, is where the story of art began for the Lorimers. Prof. James Lorimer and his wife Hannah restored Kellie from 1878. It holds work by the whole family and contains the studios of John Henry Lorimer and Hew Lorimer. The castle is now owned and operated by the National Trust for Scotland. Please see the NTS website for opening hours and directions.
The Hew Lorimer archive is housed in the St Monans Tower at Kellie and is available for bona fide researchers. Please contact the NTS Property Manager in the first place for information about access.